Membership in Brunswick Community Garden is open to Jersey City residents.
Any person that ...
1) pays the required annual membership dues,
2) agrees to follow the Garden Guidelines listed in the application,
3) signs the membership agreement and liability waiver,
4) signs up for required open hours and work party,
5) and presents or allows for a copy of their gov't issued ID, is considered a Garden Member.
MEMBERSHIP DUES ...
General Member : $25 Annually
Plot Member : $40 Annually
OPEN HOURS & WORK PARTIES ...
Two - Five Hour "Open Hours" Sessions, Annually
One - Group Work Party taking place on a Saturday or Sunday, Annually
Board of Directors :
Clara Richardson, Emily Oppenheimer, Lorelei DeMesa, Mike McNamara, StephenFranz, Tyler Randall
PLEASE REQUEST A MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HERE
the next intake of new members will be in January of 2023