Membership in Brunswick Community Garden is open to Jersey City residents.
Any person that ...
1) pays the required annual membership dues,
2) agrees to follow the Garden Guidelines listed in the application,
3) signs the membership agreement and liability waiver,
4) signs up for required open hours and work party,
5) and presents or allows for a copy of their gov't issued ID, is considered a Garden Member.
MEMBERSHIP DUES ...
General Member : $25 Annually
Plot Member : $40 Annually
OPEN HOURS & WORK PARTIES ...
Two - Five Hour "Open Hours" Sessions, Annually
One - Group Work Party taking place on a Saturday or Sunday, Annually
Board of Directors :
Akil Roper, Alex Schray, Clara Richardson, Lorelei DeMesa, Mike McNamara, Tyler Randall
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTER FOR
the 2020 SEASON
(Plot Holders $40) (General Member $25) (Brand New Member $25)
4. Submit a pic of your Gov't Issued ID to BrunswickCommunityGarden@gmail.com
We very much prefer payment via PayPal / CC - however in the case that you do not have the ability to do so you may hand deliver cash or check to Clara at a convenient time. You may also submit a photo copy of your ID as a hard copy if you prefer. For those who work weekends we have a number of positions available in lieu of Open Hours, (composting, kids area, garbage, events, newsletter etc...)
these positions take approximately 10-15 minutes per week throughout the entire season.
Speak to Mike if this is something you'd be interested in.